Tony Time!

  Tony Time!

🐈

This is Tony, my awesome, adorable, fuzzy, tabby cat🐈. My family and I have owned him and his brother, Rudy (equally adorable), for around five years. We adopted Tony and Rudy at a local cat rescue, and have had a great bond with them ever since.
 I know what you're thinking, "Why are you posting pictures of your cat, Mary Lorraine?". Listed below are a number of reasons.
 
   (1. This cat is crazy adorable! He is one of my 'fur babies' and I want to share his cuteness with the world.
 

   (2. Lots of people love cats! They are the second-most popular pets in the world, with 88.3 million of our fluffy friends. (Fish are the most popular pets, with 142 million swimming in aquariums across the globe.🐟)
 


    (3. All people should love cats! Cats usually get a bad rap in most movies where dogs are the heroes and cats try to take over the world. I have nothing against dogs, there are plenty of dogs that I love, but my cat hasn't tried to take over anything larger than my pillow.
 
 


   (4. This cat is my profile picture! If you go to the home page, or scroll to the top of this post,  you will see a handsome young cat in an adorable bow tie. That, if you have not guessed, is Tony.


     (5. I want you to see lots of Tony! I will be posting pictures or videos of him at least once a week, along with special appearances of his brother, Rudy, and cousin, Odesza.



  As I said in Reason Number 5, a new Tony Time! will be posted at least once a week, sometimes featuring Rudy and Odesza. Pictures and videos (taken by me) will be included along with a little post about what the cat was doing in the pic or video. I hope you will learn, though it's not hard, to love Tony!

 

Comments

Popular Posts

5 Tips To Great Sushi!