Tony Time! Kozy Kitty

❄☃


     Hello, everyone! This is Tony with one of his favorite blankies. Since the feeling of winter is finally settling in, I felt it was appropriate to have some pictures of Tony and Rudy being comfy-cozy.





                  This is Rudy (so adorable!) drinking a yummy bowl of milk. He loves to jump up onto the table to keep me company while I eat breakfast, so I gave him a reward!🐈😸



             This is Tony with his morning cup of joe. He is surprisingly very cranky without it.😏😾🍵




                     This is Tony taking his fifteenth nap of the day. He has to make sure he gets a solid sixteen hours.🐈😸😪




           This is Rudy playing to make sure he stays in shape during the winter months.  His favorite toys include my hand, Tony, and a feathered eggplant.🍆🐱🐈😸






            This is Tony as seen in Tony Time of Terror! Baby Toners. He is cozily wrapped up in his other favorite blankie.

  I hope you have a safe and warm winter! If you have a favorite picture of Tony or an idea for the next Tony Time, please write in the comments section below. ☃


             



Comments

  1. Nice to see Rudy make an appearance on the blog...and it's always great to see that special boy, Tony!!! Thanks for keeping all of us Tony (& Rudy) fans posted on their adorableness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for loving our adorable kitties! I'm always happy to show my special boys for everyone enjoy! 😸😄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

5 Tips To Great Sushi!