Tony Time of Terror! Halloween Edition


😨😨
Welcome back to Tony Time! This is Tony, cute but creepy, in mid-yawn.  Halloween is coming up, and I wanted to show you Tony in his adorable costumes. Tony was not harmed, but probably wanted to scratch my eyes out, when I took these pictures. πŸ˜πŸπŸ‚πŸˆ
This is Royal Jester TonyπŸ‘Έ. He is wearing my old baby tutu as a royal collar, which he rocks.
This is the Bride of Tonystein. Instead of the baby tutu around his neck in Royal Jester Tony, it is on his head like a veil. Adorable!πŸ‘°πŸ‘»πŸ˜Έ
This is Baby Toners (nickname for Tony). I wrapped him in an old baby blanket and placed him in the corner of the couch like my mom used to do for me. Awwwwwww!πŸˆπŸ‘ΆπŸ˜Ί
This Princess Tony. Wearing my sister's birthday crown, he looks royally adorable.πŸ˜ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ˜»
This is Baseball Tony. He has a St. Louis Cardinals Ice Cream Bowl hat on. Go Cards!🐈⚾
This is Catnip Evermeow. Just kidding, it's just Tony in a Hunger Games shirt I found at a thrift store. Cat on fire! 🐱😁🎦
This is Businesscat Tony. He is wearing a fancy-schmancy bowtie and looks adorable!πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ’
This is Lepra-Kitty. My brother had a leprechaun hat and I thought, why not? πŸ€πŸ€πŸ±
This is the Easter Tony. He gives little children balls of yarn and scares them in malls. And yes, those ears are totally real.πŸ‡πŸˆπŸ˜€
And last, but definitely not least, is the majestic Uni-Tony. His  magical hair spreads across couches and sweaters for the human peasants in trade for everything that he needs.πŸ¦„πŸ˜ΈπŸ¦„ 






If you loved these pictures of Tony, or had a favorite, please comment in the comments section bellow.  Happy Halloween!πŸ˜πŸŽƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ‘‹

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

5 Tips To Great Sushi!